16. Nerve cells and liver cells have very different functions inside the body. Besides shape, what are two differences you would expect between these two types of cells?
17. Chloroplasts have their own DNA. Why, and what shape would you expect their DNA to take?
18. What would you expect would happen to an elodea leaf placed in a 1M concentration of salt solution? Why?
19. Why are dNTPs added to PCR reactions? (2 pts)
20. What’s the largest volume of liquid you can transfer using the micropipettes in our laboratory?
Please explain clearly as possible. Thanks!