As a leader in your discipline/organization, you will often be required to apprise stakeholders of your strategic plans. For this assignment, assume the role of a leader in your organization. You have been asked to deliver a presentation to members of your organizationâ€s Board of Directors to inform them of a planned change initiative in your organization.
Select a change initiative that is relevant to your organization. If you are not currently working for an organization that aligns with your degree program, create a hypothetical organization or choose an appropriate organization within your degree programâ€s discipline. When selecting your change initiative, consider the following:
- What are the current problems in your organization that warrant a significant, planned change?
- What disruptive innovations and/or current trends are driving organizational changes in your industry?
Prepare a MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation that addresses the following topics related to your planned change initiative:
- Overview of the Planned Change
- Analysis of the Present Reality, including the following:
- What factors are driving the planned change?
- What related processes/procedures are currently in place within your organization?
- Assess the preparedness of your organization to respond to the demands of the planned change.
- Vision of the Changed State, including the following:
- Describe the desired end state after the change initiative has concluded.
- Decision Process/Model, including the following:
- Propose a model that depicts the decision-making process that will be employed.
- Describe the overarching process.
- Discuss the following items:
- Your role in the decision-making process for the change initiative (i.e., to what extent will you encourage the participation of others in the decision-making process?)
- The rationale behind the proposed model
- How you will address and problems that may arise with the model
Generate detailed speakerâ€s notes for each of your content slides. Remember that your speakerâ€s notes should be written as if you were giving an actual presentation, so write well and communicate your information clearly. Speakerâ€s notes are typically written in the section below each slide. For this assignment, include your speakerâ€s notes within a separate MicrosoftÂ® Word document with a clear organizational structure. For example:
Slide 5: Analysis of Present Reality
The factors driving this changeâ€¦
Support your speakerâ€s notes with appropriate citations and include a separate reference page in APA format.
Note: Your presentation must include an appropriate cover slide, agenda slide, and references slide.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post apprise stakeholders of your strategic plans 1 appeared first on The Nursing Hub.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post apprise stakeholders of your strategic plans 1 first appeared on nursing writers.