Review the Freescale Semiconductor case in your textbook.
Save your time – order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
Order Paper Now
Prepare a twelve to twenty (12-20) slide PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes in which you:
Give your opinion as to whether or not additional laws and harsher penalties on financial fraud can eliminate or mitigate financial fraud. Support the rationale.
Suggest three (3) new strategies that you believe the government can implement to eliminate or mitigate insider trading. Provide a rationale to support the suggestion.
In this case study, leaked merger and acquisition information was used to enable the fraud. Determine the key internal controls needed over the communication of confidential information to outside parties, and analyze the manner in which these controls act as a deterrent to fraudulent activities.
Pretend you are Donna Murdoch in this case study and propose an alternative plan to act on the leaked information. Next, recommend one (1) strategy to communicate the alternative plan and determine whom the plan should be communicated with. Justify the response.
In this case study, E&Y was providing a consulting service to The Blackstone Group related to its planned acquisition of Freescale Semiconductor. Compare and contrast the different auditor’s professional responsibilities between consulting engagements and audit engagements.
Take a position on whether more legislative and/or regulatory agency oversight will increase or decrease corporate fraud. Provide a rationale to support the position.
Use at least two (2) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar type Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Apply APA standards to citation of sources
· No more than four (4) bullets per slide
· No more than six (6) words per bullet
· Headings:Times New Roman Font:36 Points
· Bullets:Times New Roman Font:24 Points
· Add bulleted speakers notes
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Examine the various types of financial fraud and the auditor’s responsibilities related to fraud detection.
· Evaluate the legal environment for liability related to financial audits and the proactive activities that a professional may take to prevent litigation.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in auditing.
· Write clearly and concisely about auditing using proper writing mechanics.
The post AUDITING appeared first on nursing writers.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”