For this essay, provide 2 quotes per body paragraph from outside sources. You may use multiple quotes from the same article if you want. Properly cite each quote or fact from an outside source following MLA format rules. You must include at least one quote from each of the following:
â€œThe Distribution of Household Income,â€ 2016 CBO; https://www.cbo.gov/publication/55413
An article from google
Your thesis should tell (in 1-2 sentences):
- What the limited topic is
- What your side is (the problem you pick)
- How you know your side is correct (how you know it is a problem).
- An introductory paragraph with an introductory strategy (5 sentences) and a thesis (1-2 sentences) that is 6-12 sentences long total
- Thesis must contain a limited topic, an argument, and an explanation and be 1-2 sentences long
- 2-3 body paragraphs, each with 8-12 sentences, properly structured.
- Use 2 quotes per body paragraph to provide evidence
- Introduce and cite your quotes and evidence
- For every one sentence of summary or quote, include at least 2 sentences of analysis
- A concluding paragraph of 6-12 sentences with a developed concluding strategy and thesis (restated).
- The essay must be 4-5 paragraphs, typed, and double spaced in MLA format
- The essay must maintain formal academic tone
- Please include a works cited page (for Essay #1 only, errors on your works cited page are excused, as long as you have one).
A quote must be introduced and give a parenthetical citation. Be sure to properly punctuate!
The parenthetical citation gives the authorâ€s last name and page number. If there is no author, use the title. If there is no page number, skip the page number.
Cite any information you get from an outside source. Each sentence that contains information must have its own parenthetical.
- Example: According to evidence, â€œquoting helps your argumentâ€ (Smith 45).
- No author? Use the title. Example: According to evidence, â€œquoting helps your argumentâ€ (â€œOn Quotingâ€ 45).
- No page number? Skip the page number. Example: According to evidence, â€œquoting helps your argumentâ€ (Smith).
Avoid language like:
- I believe
- I think
- In my opinion
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post choose a problem in american society that is related to income disparity in a 4 5 paragraph essay provide evidence the problem exists appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.